An annual holiday tradition
Now in its 24th year, our Lights of Hope campaign is a holiday tradition that supports patients and residents, and funds medical equipment, research and community programs across all Providence hospitals and long-term care homes.
As ever, hundreds of donors will be recognized for their support with stars on the display outside of St. Paul’s Hospital, lit up every night starting November 18 and throughout the holiday season.
Be a part of the tradition
Join forces with your colleagues to fundraise for Lights of Hope and see your team's name shining among the stars! If you raise a collective total equal to any of the amounts below, we will hang a star at St. Paul's Hospital's light display in your honour!
- $1,000 Friend (name listed in courtyard)
- $2,500 Partner (shared half-star in archway)
- $5,000 Bronze (3-foot star)
- $10,000 Silver (4-foot star)
- $25,000 Gold (6-foot star)
- $50,000 Platinum (15-foot star) - SOLD OUT for 2021! — Receive recognition in 2022 or talk to us about digital recognition.
You can also show your support at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, St. Vincent’s: Langara, St. Vincent’s: Brock Fahrni, St. Vincent’s: Honoria Conway, or Youville Residence. Your choice!
- $1,000 Bronze (3-foot star)
- $2,500 Silver (4-foot star)
- $5,000+ Gold (6-foot star)
To have your star displayed in time for the lighting ceremony, please have your fundraising completed by November 4. All fundraising efforts must be completed by December 2, to have a star hung for the 2021 season.
It’s Happening! — this is your last chance to consider participating in the new St. Paul’s! We have special recognition opportunities exclusively for our hospital family that can be combined with your Lights of Hope gift. Please visit helpstpauls.com/its-happening for more information.
Questions? Please contact us at 604.682.8206 or firstname.lastname@example.org