Shorts for St. Paul's
On July 26, 2019, women and men across Vancouver will come together to raise awareness and funds for the new St. Paul’s. This new health campus will put people first by delivering innovative health care that will set new health standards. Shorts 4 St. Paul’s will bring young professionals together in a fun way to support improved health treatments in BC.
Across the city, individuals and organizations big and small will join together with the St. Paul’s Future Leaders in raising funds with the help of digital media using the hashtag #Shorts4StPauls. Find out more about Shorts for St. Paul’s at www.shorts4stpauls.ca
Imagine the new St. Paul’s: Purpose built to put people first.
Ready to sign up?
- Please donate.
- Please register to become a corporate champion.
- On July 26, 2019, wear shorts with your regular work attire and encourage your company, colleagues, friends, and family to join in the fun.
- Share the message on your social media channels using #Shorts4StPauls and tag @helpstpauls.
- Be an ambassador! Tell your colleagues, tell your friends, help St. Paul’s!
- Join us at Tap and Barrel, Convention Centre and meet other champions.
Questions? Please contact: Stephanie Merinuk Phone: 604-806-9487 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the generous sponsors to Shorts for St. Paul's