Nightingale Quilt Fundraiser
From April 5 through May 31, 2021 I will be participating in the Nightingale Quilt Along (QAL) hosted by Lo & Behlod Stitchery.
Over the next 7 weeks each QAL particiapnt will be handmaking their own version of this beautiful quilt. At the end of the QAL, I will be holding a draw to give away my completed quilt!
The Nightingale Quilt Pattern was designed by Brittany of Lo & Behold Stitchery, a former nurse. The pattern was inspired by Florence Nightingale, who is often referred to as the founder of modern nursing. Brittany created this quilt as a way to honor the many healthcare workers who make a difference in peoples lives everyday.
Brittany inspred me, and I want to hold this fundriser to give back to the healthcare workers in my area!
Every $25 donation made to the St. Paul's Hospital Foundation through my fundraising page will enter your name in the draw to win this quilt!
- $25 donation = one entry
- Please add a name to your donations so I can enter you in the draw
- Winner will be announced in Instagram in early June and the winner will be notified by email
- Finished Quilt will be 60" x 75"
- Fabric used will be premium Art Gallery Fabric (AGF) Quilting Cotton Solids and Prints from AGF Luna and Laurel collection
- Aurifil Thread 100% cotton
- 100% Cotton Batting
- Mix of machine and hand quilting and binding
- Estimated cost of materials $275
- Estimated time to make the quilt.... A LOT of hours
Check out pictures of the quilt and my progress on Instagram @domdomquilts questions can be emailed to email@example.com